Anyone who uses SNAP/EBT benefits (food stamps) can use Fresh Bucks SNAP Match to help you stretch your food budget to buy more fruits and vegetables at participating retailers. Click here for a list of all participating retailers.
Fresh Bucks Savings at participating Independent Grocers and Farm Stands
- Shop for qualifying fruits and vegetables*
- Pay with your EBT card
- Get 50% off your qualifying fruits and vegetables* purchase
SNAP Market Match at the Farmers Market
- Go to the market's Information Booth
- Swipe your EBT card for the amount you want to spend at the market
- You will receive that amount in EBT tokens AND that same amount in SNAP Market Match dollars
- Shop for fruits, vegetables, seeds, and plant starts using your SNAP Market Match dollars
SNAP Produce Match at Supermarkets
- Buy at least $10 in qualifying fruits and vegetables* with your EBT card at participating retailers.
- Get a $5 coupon printed directly on your receipt to spend on fruits and vegetables on your next shopping trip.
SNAP Market Match and SNAP Product Match are part of Washington’s Fruit and Vegetable Incentive program.
*Qualifying fruits and vegetables are any fresh, frozen, or dried fruits and vegetables with no added fats, sugars, or salt.